The 250W continuous Das-Kit motor and 20” x 4.0 inch anti-puncture fat tires from CST are perfect for rolling through the city, racing through deserts, or riding on trails, across beaches, or through mountain powder. The F-Series’ foldable mechanism allows for easy transport and convenient storage. Take anywhere. Store anywhere. The next-gen electric bike for next-gen riders. Your road is up to you!
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Extra comfort with Promax seat suspension and extra wide Selle Royal saddle
- All important controls easily accessible
- Supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
- Removable and lockable 48V 720/1008Wh extra large battery capacity
- Reach up to 150/200 km (depending on the conditions)
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
- Front and rear carriers with elastic straps
- CST 20″ x 4.0 inch anti-puncture all-terrain fat tires
|ET-Cycle F720||ET-Cycle F1000|
|Motor||Das-Kit, 48V 250W, max speed 25 km/h||Das-Kit, 48V 250W, max speed 25 km/h|
|Battery||Das-Kit, B1M-4815H, 720WH, with USB Port||Das-Kit, B1M-4821H, 1008 Wh, with USB Port|
|Display||Das-Kit C7 Advanced, LCD Display||Das-Kit C7 Advanced, LCD Display|
|Charger||Das-Kit, 48V 3A||Das-Kit, 48V 3A|
|Frame||Alu. 6061, 20″ x 415MM, fat bike||Alu. 6061, 20″ x 415MM, fat bike|
|Forks||RST, Guide-T-20||RST, Guide-TNL-20|
|Braking System||Tektro Mechanical Disc||Tektro Hydraulic Disc|
|Gear Selector||8 speed||8 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Daskit Single||Daskit Single|
|Rear derailleur||8-speed, 11-32T, Silver||8-speed, 11-32T, Silver|
|Saddle||Selle Royal, JUSTEK, Brown – Extra Large||Selle Royal, JUSTEK, Brown – Extra Large|
|Tyre||CST, CTC06, 20″ x 4.0″||CST, CTC06, 20″ x 4.0″|
|Handle Grips||Selle Royal, Brown||Selle Royal, Brown|
|Pedal||Wellgo, foldable pedal||Wellgo, foldable pedal|
|Range||Up to 150 km||Up to 200km|
|Weight||34 kg||34 kg|
- 1-year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2-year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
Note: Product assembly not included.