ET.Cycle T-Series is our electric fat bike that pushes attitude even further. Like its F-Series’ cousin, T-Series also boasts more power and up to 40% more range with Das-Kit motor and 1008Wh Das-Kit battery. But T-Series pushes fat to the max with 26” x 4 inch super fat tires that open up an even wider range of terrain. Deeper sand and snow, more rugged and rutted trails, and rough city streets that other e-bikes might find unforgiving. T-Series’s sturdier frame takes more punishment and keeps rolling.
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Extra comfort with Promax seat suspension and extra wide Selle Royal saddle
- All important controls easily accessible
- Supplied with 48V21A 1008Wh to deliver a high output power
- Removable and lockable 48V 1008Wh extra large battery capacity
- Reach up to 150 km (depending on the conditions)
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
- Front and rear carriers with elastic straps
- CST 4.0 inch anti-puncture all-terrain fat tires
- Equipped with Das-Kit T6 Trottle for easy riding.
|Bold Carriers with Elastic Straps||Mechanical Disc Brakes from Tektro||48V 21A 1008Wh Battery with USB||Speed of 25 km/h with Fat Tire|
|Motor||Das-Kit, 48V, max speed 25 km/h|
|Battery||Das-Kit, I5M-4821H, 1008WH, with USB Port|
|Display||Das-Kit C7 Advanced, LCD Display|
|Charger||Das-Kit, 48V 2A|
|Frame||Alu. 6061, 26″ x 460MM, fat bike|
|Forks||RST, Guide-TNL-26, Alu. with Hydraulic Lock System|
|Braking System||F/R: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes, HD-E350
F：180mm rotor R：180mm rotor
|Gear Selector||8 speed|
|Rear derailleur||8-speed, 11-32T, Silver|
|Saddle||Selle Royal, JUSTEK, Brown – Extra Large|
|Tyre||CST, CTC06, 26″ x 4.0″|
|Handle Grips||Selle Royal|
|Range||Up to 150km (depending on the conditions)|
||Overall Length||Reach||Frame Height||Wheel Base||Min/Max Seat Height|
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights).
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame.
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
Note: Product assembly not included.