Kaabo Wolf Warrior X PRO Electric Scooter – the ultimate Off Road Scooter that’s not for the faint of heart. Take to the trails and mean business with the Wolf Warriors superior Performance capabilities.
IN STOCK NOW
Beat all levels of terrain with the Wild Scooter that come’s standard with huge 1,100W Dual Motors with a Peak output of 4950W! The Wolf X PLUS+ feature’s a huge 28AH LG Lithium Battery allowing the Wolf Warrior to deliver a jaw dropping range on a charge, perfect for any expedition.
All Wolf Warrior Models entail a rugged Aluminium design, Front & Rear Suspension, 10″ Off Road Mud Tyres, Super bright headlights, Automotive grade horn and Full Hydraulic brakes.
This Device is Designed Strictly for Off Road Private Property Use Only.
– MOTORS: Dual 60V 1,100W
– PEAK OUTPUT: 4,950W
– SPEED: 25km/h – Restricted Under Australian Law
– OFF ROAD: Up to 70km/h – Private Property Only*
– BATTERY: 28Ah LG Li-Ion
– RANGE: Up to 100km*
– BRAKES: Front & Rear Full Hydraulic Disc + EABS
– SUSPENSION: Front Independant & Rear Dual Spring
– DISPLAY: Mini Motors EY3
– DISPLAY INFO: Multi-Function (ODO, Battery, Speed, Trip, Cruise Control etc)
– MODES: Single Motor / Dual Motor / ECO / TURBO
– TYRES: 10×3″ Mud Tyres (Street Tyres Sold Separately)
– CONSTRUCTION: 6061-T6 Aluminium Frame
– LIGHTS: Front LED Spot Light, Blue Side LED & Rear Tail / Brake Lights
– THROTTLE: Trigger
– CRUISE: Yes – Can Program in Settings
– HANDLE BARS: Alloy Folding
– WARRANTY: 12 Months
– LOADING: Max 120kg
– CHARGER: 1x Included or Connect 2 Chargers for Fast Charging
– CHARGE TIME: Approx 12-14hrs
– WEIGHT: 38kg
– DIMENSIONS: 1211 x 650 x 1228MM (LxWxH)
– FOLDED: 1211 x 650 x 578MM (LxWxH)
– HORN: Yes – Motorcycle Grade
– GROUND CLEARANCE: 210mm
– INCLUSIONS: Scooter, 1x Charger, Basic Tool Kit & Manual
– OPTIONS / ACCESSORIES: Handle Bar Bags, Electric Horn Alarms, Phone Holders & More
*Disclaimer – Range achievable varies heavily on ride conditions, terrain, loading, motor use and many other factors and is quoted as a guide only based on single motor use in optimal terrain conditions at a low speed with minimal loading. Remember to refer to your local authority for legislation on where and how you can operate this device in your area.