Returning after a successful debut in 2018, the Norco Scene IGH is a hybrid bike that offers casual conveniences and mountain bike inspired design. Perfect for riding with the family or simply getting from A to B, the Scene IGH is a comfortable and economical ride.
The aluminium frame is lightweight and stiff with the convenience and comfort of a step-thru design that?s easy to get on and off. The GIZMO inter cable routing system gives the bike a clean appearance while also practical, protecting the cables from water and debris. The 8-speed Shimano Nexus drivetrain will give you a reliable and cruisy feel, with smooth gear changes and excellent performance for an entry-level hybrid. The 27.5? Kenda Kwick Seven5 tyres are also made with comfort in mind, these larger volume tyres are sure to give you a smooth ride and the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes will give you ultimate control over braking whatever the weather.
The Norco Scene IGH balances comfort, performance and style in one bike. With a step thru frame, super comfortable seat, premium pedals, grips and an upright position, this bike will get you where you want to go in comfort.
– Custom 6061 Aluminium Frame: Lightweight and stiff, with the casual convenience of a step-thru design that?s easy to get on and off, no matter what you?re carrying.
– 650b Wheels With Large Volume Tyres: Fast-rolling smaller wheels get up to speed with ease, and large volume tyres add comfort, traction, and control.
– Disc Brakes: Deliver exceptional stopping power and modulation, enabling riders to maintain control in any situation.
– Simple, Wide-Range Gearing: Scene 1 and 3 features simple and efficient 1x gearing, while the 24-speed Scene 2 is perfect for hillier terrain.
– Premium Grips, Pedals & Elastomer-Suspended Saddle: Premium rider touchpoints help the Scene rider cruise in comfort and style.
Note: Product assembly not included.