Our vintage inspired, cafe-racer style electric bicycle. Guarenteed to give you instant cred on the streets.
– MOTOR- Bafang 250w 36v rear hub.
– BATTERY- Samsung lithium 36v 14.5ah.
– DISPLAY- BigStone LCD screen.
– RANGE- Approximately, 30-50 km per charge.
– CHARGING TIME- 3-5 hours.
– SPEED- 25 kph- as regualted by Australian road rules.
– WEIGHT- Approximately, 30kg.
– FRAME- She’s Electric 26i nch, 6061 alloy frame.
– GEARS- 5-speed motor assist with 7-speed Shimano altus derailer.
– BRAKES-HD-350 Tektro hydraulic disc brake front and rear.
– TYRES- Kenda Krusade sport 26 inch x 4 inch wide. Matte black rims.
– HANDLE BARS- Promax alloy reigns.
– STEM- Promax
– CRANK- Prowheel alloy crank.
– LIGHT- LED front light with low & high beam.
– SEAT & GRIPS- Brown vegan leather seat & grips.
– FUEL TANK- Brown vegan leather fuel tank.
– WARRANTY- 3 years on the frame, 1 year on electrical components. Please see our warranty page for more information.
– CERTIFICATION- EN 15194.
– All our electric bicycles at SHE’S ELECTRIC bike co have been manufactured and thoroughly tested to the highest standards by both our manufacturer and by us personally.
– All models of our Electric Bicycles, either purchased directly through our online store or through a SHE’S ELECTRIC bike co retailer are covered by a-
– 3 YEAR WARRANTY ON THE FRAME & FORKS
– 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS & PARTS
The warranty does NOT cover
– General wear and tear.
– Improper use, negligence, abuse, misuse, damages due to an accident, incorrect assembly/installation, alteration, improper maintenance, extreme climates, deterioration due to exposure, rental, hire or any other commercial uses
– Damage due to modification or installation of parts not intended for use by SHE’S ELECTRIC bike co
– Damage to the battery and/or charger from improper use.
– Damage due to extreme/stunt riding, mountain bike, downhill or any form of competition racing, severe terrain, jumps, ramps, flips or any other activities not consistent with the intended us of a bicycle. Any extreme/stunt riding used by SHE’S ELECTRIC for marketing/promotion purposes are for demonstration only and performed in a controlled environment, by professional riders only. These such performances and activities, if replicated will NOT be covered under warranty.
– Injury arising from unlawful use of our bicycles and/or parts.
– Water damage, due to extreme weather conditions, riding through water, high pressure cleaning.
– SHE’S ELECTRIC bike co will not be held liable for any form of damage or defect, malfunction, loss, injury or loss of income due to use or supply of the bicycle to the purchaser.
- Should a part on your electric bicycle be deemed faulty then a repair or replacement part will be provided free of charge, including postage and handling (subject to approval). Costs associated with diagnosing the problem (if needed) and/or labour costs to remove or install a part is not included.
Making a warranty claim
Firstly, please contact SHE’S ELECTRIC bike co customer service team to discuss any concerns you may have.
You will be required to produce:
– Proof of purchase
– Contact details, including full name, address, telephone number and email address.
– Model name and serial number of the bicycle and/or part.
– Written evidence of the defective part.
– Photographic and/or video evidence.
– Any other evidence deemed necessary to assist with your claim.
All warranty claims performed are subject to SHE’S ELECTRIC bike co approval. We hold the right to refuse at our digression.
Warranty claims performed must be completed by SHE’S ELECTRIC bike co or an authorised retailer.
Parts returned to SHE’S ELECTRIC bike co directly will be performed free of charge.
Retailers hold the right to charge for their time and labour or other associating costs at their digression.
All warranty’s issued with purchase of our electric bicycles and/or parts are valid to the purchaser only and are non-transferable.
Note: Product assembly not included.