The 2021 EMOVE Cruiser electric scooter is the ultimate commuting machine, getting 100 Km of long range and up to 25Km/h on public areas and 50km/h For Private Use. Suitable for adults up to 160 Kg, the Cruiser is stacked with features: foldable handlebars, hybrid XTECH semi-hydraulic brakes, key start ignition, turn signals, and more. Balancing performance and portability, the Cruiser is an exceptional commuter for everyday driving. Bored of all-black designs? This performance-level electric scooter is available in four colours: black, white, orange and purple.
- 100 Km Range
- IPX6 water resistance rating
- Flat-free tubeless tires
- Plug-and-play cabling
- 1 year warranty
This electric scooter is built to last for long range, travel up to 100 km on a single charge. It can also carry a max load capacity of about 160kg / 352lbs (2 grown-up adults). From the muscular shape of the motor to its aggressive stance, EMOVE Cruiser delivers the iconic look.
- Motor: Brushless dc motor
- Nominal Watt: 1000W
- Peak Output: 1,600W
- Colour: Black, White, Orange, Purple
- Range (Real World): 100km
- Battery: 52V 30AH LG Battery with Battery Management System Protection
- Speed: 25Km/h on public areas and 50km/h For Private Use
- Type of Tire: 10” Pneumatic Tubeless Car Grade Tire for Front and Rear
- Type of Brakes : Front and Rear XTECH Semi Hydraulic Brakes
- Climbing Ability: 10% – Varies from rider’s weight
- Type of Lights: Front headlight, Front Sidelights, Rear Brake Lights and turn signal lights
- Controller: 25A
- Speed Limiter: By default, your EMOVE Cruiser does not have speed limiting wire. Can be set using the P8 setting.
- Cruise Control: Yes, P6 setting from LCD Display: Yes
- Kickstand: Yes
- Throttle: Finger Throttle
- Suspension: Front Dual Suspension and Rear Air Shock Suspension
- LCD Display: Yes
- Maximum Load Capacity: 352-lbs (160-kg)
- NETT weight: 52-lbs (23-kg)
- Unfolded Dimensions: 121 x 57.5 x 118cm
- Folded Dimensions: 124cm x 25cm x 35cm
- Charging Time: 9 to 12 hours
- User Manual
Note: Product assembly not included.